Football is one of the most popular sports among young people around the world. They are often present to play football in different neighborhoods, squares and stadiums, and this game is no longer limited to males. but rather extended to females until it became the most famous game in the world by no means. And competitions for this game are being held at the local, national and global levels; Where football competitions, especially international ones, have a high viewership due to the intense competition between teams, and football has a very popular and popular fan base, while the number of players in the world of football, according to FIFA statistics in 2006, is 265 million players. A player, and the number continues to increase day by day, which indicates with certainty that the round witch is the most famous and most popular game and following and practicing in the history of all sports known to the world.
The beginning of football
Football has a very ancient history that reaches to the second centuries And the third century AD; In China it was known as Tzu Shu as its first start in human life . As the evidence indicates that it was a military training at the time; Where the player was trying to enter the ball into the net fixed on bamboo sticks, and the ball they were playing with was stuffed with hair and feathers, and football also appeared in Japan with the name Kirami, which remained until now played in its original form in Japanese culture, and this game was played in circular rings that gather The players inside it and pass the ball among themselves without touching the ground. and in the year 1300 AD football appeared in England; The players were playing with a ball made from animal bladder, and a ban was imposed on those who played football; Given the fear of the ruling authority at the time that people would be busy with it instead of learning how to shoot; This is because England was in the midst of the events of its war with Scotland at that time.
The round witch continued to spread her magic in various social circles in England quickly and greatly, and the football matches in the year 1800 AD were very violent, as they were more like circuits.
Boxing or wrestling; In view of the hitting and punching that occurs between the players; Players now bet on their homes and their money in the event of winning or losing against other teams in football matches that sometimes included 1000 players, but when the Highway Law was passed in 1830 AD, which stipulated that whoever plays football on the main and highways will be fined An amount of money; Violence decreased slightly in football matches, and after that football became the sport of everyone in various social classes in British society at the time, then it became the most popular game in schools in the eighteenth century.
In 1863 AD
football separated from rugby ball, The first football association in the world, the English Football Association, was established, and in the late nineteenth century, in the light of the First World War, football was no longer restricted to men only, as football entered the world of women, despite the ban imposed on football due to Political conditions at the time; However, after the ban was lifted by the English Football Association in 1971, women’s football continued to spread throughout the world.
In 1904 :
after the great spread achieved by football in various parts of the world, the presence of an official international body became concerned. Concerning this game is essential; That is why FIFA was established, which is an abbreviation of the French name (Fédération Internationale de Football Association), and basic football laws were laid down and the basis for their future development, and after the founding of FIFA the game became more organized, widespread and famous in the world, and football became a source To learn the sporting and moral spirit among the players and the fans; Despite some racist and immoral scenes that occur on some occasions, it remains one of the sports that teach ethics, sportsmanship and tolerance in its finest forms in various parts of the world, and perhaps the best example of this is South Africa hosting the World Cup competitions in 2010 after its disposal of the system The racial segregation that once prevailed in the country; To become the first African country to host World Cup competitions in history.
With the establishment of local, continental and international federations, football has become more organized and less violent from its beginnings; Therefore, football laws have become fully encompassing all aspects of the game,
most important laws of the round witch can be summarized as follow
- Football is played in the form of matches between two teams, each team consists of 11 key players, and the matches consist of two halves, the duration of each of them. 45 minutes in between a short break of only 15 minutes.
- All the outfits of one team are the same except for the goalkeeper, whose clothing must be different from the rest of the team.
- The length of the football field ranges from 90 meters to 120 meters, while its width should not be less than 45 meters and not more than 90 meters.
- The ball to be played must be spherical, its weight not exceeding 453 grams and not less than 396 grams, and its pressure ranges between 600 to 1100 grams per square centimetre, and it must be made of leather or a material that does not harm the players.
- The team is considered the winner of the match at the end of the original match time if it has scored more goals than the opposing team.
- Football matches are run by a number of referees, they are: the main arena referee, the flag officials, and an assistant referee.
- When a player has received two yellow cards; He then automatically receives a red card, after which he is kicked off the field.
- The referee shall do the same The period of stoppage time at the end of each game to the original time, which is assessed due to the stoppage of play due to an injury to one of the players, or due to a sudden circumstance requiring the referee to stop play; As a public riot, or quarrels between players.
- Goalkeepers are only permitted to hold the ball with their hands within the boundaries of their team’s penalty area.
- A player is considered offside when he is closer to the opponent’s goal line than the other team’s players the moment he receives the ball from his team-mate; Unless he is in the half of the court for his team, or that he receives the ball from his opponent and not from one of his teammates, or if the ball reaches him through a corner kick, throw-in, or goal kick, or when it is dropped by the match referee.